Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is the legal age you are allowed to leave your home w/o your parents being allowed to stop you?

I am in Canada, and my dad is a real asshole. I've considered other options, still thinking it through though. In Canada, Alberta, Edmonton what is the legal age you can leave your home and live with someone else without your parents being allowed to stop you?What is the legal age you are allowed to leave your home w/o your parents being allowed to stop you?
Google it.What is the legal age you are allowed to leave your home w/o your parents being allowed to stop you?
In the US, it's actually 17. Once you are 17, your parents cannot report you as a runaway and have no control over you. As for Canada, I have no idea.
If you're still living under their roof, you must obey their rules!





excuse me, little ';girl'; you are one disrespectful, impolite, rude, overweight child!
I know in Ontario its 16. I don't know if it is a provincial or federal jurisdiction.
18
you must be 18 to leave your home, and they cant do anything about it because your an adult
GO TO ASK .COM AND ASK THAT VERY QUESTION ...IT WILL GIVE YOU YOUR ANSWER..HERE IN THE STATES..ITS 18 YEARS OF AGE..GOOD LUCK
shanelle your dumb


check online, it has to tell you


here in la, california, its 18


good thing to

No comments:

Post a Comment