Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is the funniest thing that your parents ever said to you?

Or that you have heard a parent say to a child?





In the mall parking lot yesterday I heard a Mom yell this into the car as she was loading the groceries:


';Stop licking the dog!'; (pause)


';I don't care who started it, just stop it right now!'; lol classic!What is the funniest thing that your parents ever said to you?
When I was younger, I asked my dad for money one time. And he answered back ';What do you want me to do? Sh!t it out?'; What is the funniest thing that your parents ever said to you?
';i love that song stronger by kanye west';


very very ******* disturbing.
My mother would always ask me questions as a way of getting me to do something.


Like if I walked out in my pjs on a saturday morning she would say ';Are you dressed yet?';



Stop fart. I don't know...but I can't resist laughing after that.
my mom said when we were watching pimp my ride....';i love ludacris'; i was laughing so hard im like mom its xzibit
Oh my god that is so funny...but my parents are too serious to say funny things...
dane cook saw his dad naked and he said ';son, one day all this will be yours';
lol nice..






um ive never heard that......LOL


but well idk
  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment