Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you gain trust from your parents again?

-You lied a couple of times and now they say they can't trust you anymore, at the age of 13.


Can someone give me some tips or something PLEASE!!How do you gain trust from your parents again?
The sooner you stop lying the sooner they'll trust you again. And that means no lying AT ALL.How do you gain trust from your parents again?
If you lied to them more than once, you have to prove yourself to them.


You approach them, tell them you are sorry for the lies you told and that you will never lie to them again.


If you are a good person, you behave well, you show your parents you are responsible for your actions, over time they will show their trust towards you.


It took a while for me to gain trust from my parents after they caught me in a couple of lies when I was 15, but once I sat down with them and apologized, the process seemed to go alot faster. Soon everything was back to normal and I started respecting their authority. Most importantly, I didn't lie to them anymore.
I'm a mom of FOUR thirteen year old girls, so I think I may know a thing or two about this. My daughters haven't ever gotten in serious trouble like this, nothing to make me lose their trust indefinitely, but they've definitely fibbed and I've caught them. I'll be angry for at most 24 hours, but they apologize and feel bad, and they're my children - no parent can stay mad at their children, don't worry.





Just try being honest with them from now on. If it helps, wear a bracelet around your wrist and every time you catch yourself lying, switch it to the other wrist. You'll realize what you're doing and hopefully stop. Also, be respectful and behave. This doesn't have to do so much with trust, but it will have your parents thinking highly of you once again.





Remember that no matter what you do your parents will love you, and you owe them that much back. Be someone that they SHOULD love and be proud of.
Give it time... Parents WANT to trust their children. If you remain honest, even when its hard, they will trust you with all they have!! You may have to prove yourself for a while, but as you get older you will want even more freedom. If you admit to something that may get you into trouble they will never forget it and will trust you going forward!!
i had the same thing happen to me just a little while ago you have to work really hard do things that impress them like get good grades and do things around the house trust me it works i hope this helped
I know how you feel!! Well talk with them and say give me 2 weeks to change myself and then see if you can trust me. Or do something that you can make them trust you for ever with.





GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
just be good and dont lie again

No comments:

Post a Comment