Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are the main clues that a parent got you what you wanted for Christmas?

I asked for a Macbook, and yeah, I want to know if I got it. My mom is very in denial about it, but she went to the mall which is the only place she knows the Apple store is... HELP!What are the main clues that a parent got you what you wanted for Christmas?
ha i asked for the same thing and my mom is doing the same thing but you should just wait it out i mean worst case you don't get it but you get alot of other thing. I'm just gonna wait it outWhat are the main clues that a parent got you what you wanted for Christmas?
Well it's a 50/50 chance because there are also a lot of other stores in the mall, and sometimes the denile is faulty so you will be extra surprised when you get the gift. My mom claims not to have gotten me a guitsr but i know she did because she went down town to the greatest music store in the whole state, and kim her friend told me she bought something for her son and that's why they were there but her son doesnt play music

No comments:

Post a Comment