Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you think about asking my parents for foreskin resturation surgery?

Asking my parents to pay for plastic surgery to restore my penis.





I was circumcised after birth. I wish my penis was intact. There are doctors who do this.





I never wanted a circumcision. It was forced on me by my parents. Should I ask them to restore it?What do you think about asking my parents for foreskin resturation surgery?
I think you should do it.





Explain to them that you never wanted to be circumcised.





Explain to them the resultant sensitivity loss from cutting away part of the penis. Touch test sensitivity experiment, British Journal of Urology 2007, copy of report: http://www.nocirc.org/touch-test/bju_668鈥?/a>





Explain to them that the health benefits are not real. Hygiene and prevention of disease are among the commonest reasons cited for performing male circumcision. This directory contains references that examine the validity of these claims in detail: http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/


Circumcision does not make you less prone to STD's, cancer, giving females cancer or anything else. Read the literature library I have referenced. It includes information from National Health Administrations like the American Cancer Society and the American Academy of Pediatrics.





Explain to them that you would like to undo some of the damage and that you would like them to assist you.What do you think about asking my parents for foreskin resturation surgery?
There isn't much point to be honest. Your foreskin was removed at birth and that is the end of it. Surgeons might be able to give you something that looks like a foreskin but it isn't and won't have the unique nerve ending found in the foreskin.
If you really want that.However it depends on your age now.Maybe you might wait untill your older and then deside.


Ithink it might of been required at one time years ago.And you might not like it.Also you never know other might not like all that skin on it.Ive heard it is much harder to keep clean and you might get infections in the skin folds.Good luck either way.
I would think that would be an impossible restoration; there isn't much tissue in that area to restore a foreskin.
If you want just ask, but expecting them to pay for may be the bigger issue.





Just out of curiosity why do you want it back?
I can certainly understand why you'd be upset by this, and I can also understand why you'd want to ask your parents to pay for the restoration. If you're still a teen and living at home, then you could certainly approach your parents. Just be aware that they might not agree with your point of view, since they were the ones who decided to have this done.





However, if you're a man living away from home, then it would probably be better to ';let sleeping dogs lie,'; as it were and pay for the surgery yourself.
Why you want your foreskin back is beyond me. Your not going to get the sensitivity back and they're going to have to insert BALLOONS into your penis to constantly STRETCH your skin. Doesnt sound pleasent to me. Its going to cost you between $100-$200. I'm not sure how old you are but you seem older to me. If your under 18 go ahead and ask your parents however if your over 18 I wouldn't bother cuz their going to look at you like yeah right. Also if you do get your foreskin reconstructed your going to have to pay A LOT more attention to your penis when you show because you will get bacteria stuck under there(especially after sex) and it gets stinky really easily.





';Despite the name ';restoration'; or ';reconstruction,'; it is not possible to actually restore a lost foreskin. A natural foreskin contains specialized nerve endings, muscles and blood vessels that are necessary for normal sexual function and sensation. While to some degree these functions can be recreated, once the original tissue is cut off and thrown away, it can never be fully recovered.'; I found this information at http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html





If my boyfriend had red your question he wouldn't of known what to say because he is not circumsized but he wishes he was. I would really really think about this before you went ahead with this idea because you might regret it later.
Why would you want to, you won't get the sensitivity back.





Once you have been circumcised the tip losses some of it's sensitivity because it's exposed.





I've never heard of a man wanting to reverse it, this is a first.
what in the hell is wrong with you, your a freak, and you don't need your foreskin back it's better without it. ah love my foreskin
No. What diference does it make at this point? Why would you go through surgery for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment