Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do is say to persuade my parents to let me watch a scary movie?

I want to watch a scary Movie and it is rated R. I am 13 years old and it doesn't have any sexual or nudity scenes. But my parents are not letting me watch it.


So what should i say to persuade them to let me watch it?What do is say to persuade my parents to let me watch a scary movie?
Try bribing them








xWhat do is say to persuade my parents to let me watch a scary movie?
It may not be due to the lack of sex or nudity, it might be the language and/or violence. Perhaps you can ask your parents why they object? You could also ask them to watch it first or even with you. When my son was younger, I would let him watch some R rated movies but he was with me and at least I could comment or discuss things I felt might be necessary. Regardless of what they decide; you should honor it. This way, you will build trust and maturity for all the movies you'll want to watch in the future. Good luck. P.s. what's the movie anyway?
say u r mature enogh 2 watch it.


Offer them 2 watch i with u


wine, beg


do xtra chores 4 a month


dont tell them


watch it online insted


go 2 imdb.com


find the movie u will c. read exactly how much ';BAD'; stuff it has and provew 2 them that its not that bad





Shoot yur parents and go c it (JK)











Those r sum options
You really cant say anything to persuade them because you really are too young to watch. How about you wait for about 2-3 more years. I did not start watching until i was 15.
Listen to your parents. I know it sounds dumb, but they most likely won't change their mind anyway. In fact, begging could make your chances of seeing it smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment