Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Parents: Would you become a member of a church in order to save money on preschool fees?

LOL Sounds funny, I know. My daughter is going to a preschool at a church. The fees for her to go are $10 more per month because she is not a member of the church. My husband is actually considering becoming members of the church now. He thinks it might be worth it to save us $10 a month.Parents: Would you become a member of a church in order to save money on preschool fees?
For $10 bucks a month I wouldn't feel pushing religious beliefs upon myself or my family was worth it, unless you were already religious and attending church and it was changing congregations.





Im not religious myself, but I plan to provide religious stimulation for my child to decide on their own as they get older. And a church preschool is a good start, but ... I don't know. I wouldn't want to be there selfishly myself for a few dollars.Parents: Would you become a member of a church in order to save money on preschool fees?
As a parent, you do what you have to do to survive and keep the family budget. It makes sense and if you can do so, you might as well do it.





My wife and I are leery of joining a church, until we find one where every sermon and conversation does not lead back to money/tithing.
No, not if your sole reason is money. If you were looking for a church to join and feel you have the faith then I don't see the problem is picking this church. If you have no intention of being a part of the church, don't. It's disrespectful.
I wouldn't do it. I can't be fake like that.





Meeting people is nice. Getting a $10 discount is nice. But I can't handle praying and attending church and stuff if I'm not a serious believer.





But that's just me.
If I didn't truly believe in the religion or want to belong to the church for reasons other than saving money, then no I would not. My integrity is worth more than a measly $10 a month.
No I wouldn't because all the extremists in the world have made me believe that all organized religion is evil.
Depends... do you actually have to attend? I don't think I would be able to put up with the nonsense.
I wouldnt, but Im not religious in the least bit, so that's just me.
Hell Id sign my whole family up.
come join our southern babtist church, their the real christian churches

No comments:

Post a Comment