Thursday, May 13, 2010

How does my young friend make them parents buy him the new guitar hero?

My little friend who is 8 yrs old REALLLLLY wants the guitar hero 3. his parents won't let him because he needs to work on his studies and that. how can he or what can he do to make his parents buy him the game?


(asian kid's thinking please he's vietnamese)How does my young friend make them parents buy him the new guitar hero?
The truth is, money doesn't and never will grow on tree's.





When I was 8 years old I would do chores to earn my money, and get my own stuff!





And he needs to focus on his studies. Guitar hero = not as important as your grades. If he gets good marks in the next test he does, he can ask for some money to buy it.How does my young friend make them parents buy him the new guitar hero?
Maybe he can rake leaves and earn the money to buy it. I agree with the parents because the video games are super addicting and then you don't get your school work done then you get crappy grades and then you don't get a diploma nor get a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment