Monday, May 10, 2010

How old do you have to be to legally get your tongue pierced without your parents permission?

Ok I want to get my tongue pierced but I'm not sure how old you have to legally be in North Carolina to do it without parents permission? Same for belly button piercings whats the age on that?How old do you have to be to legally get your tongue pierced without your parents permission?
I believe 18. I didn't know that was still cool to do, when I was in high school all of a sudden almost everyone had one.How old do you have to be to legally get your tongue pierced without your parents permission?
Im pretty sure its either 18 or 21
18
18 i would assume bc you have to be 18 to gamble buy tobbacco products get into clubs vote etc
You have to be eighteen my love... Adult...if you're able to vote, you should be able to pierce your tongue, belly, etc.
there both 18, you can get it peirced just go with an adult (it doesnt have to be ur parents)
16.
Why do you want to get your tongue pierced? That is a form of self mutilation. Do you actually think that you will look good with this disgusting piercing? Oh my God, think before you act. I don't know the answer about how old you must be to legally get your tongue pierced, but if I were your Mother and Father I would ground you until you changed your mind.
18 for both.
18

No comments:

Post a Comment