Thursday, May 13, 2010

What are some ways to convince my parents to let me have another peircing on my lobe?

I already have one ear peircing on my earlobe but I want another one...


But when I ask my parents, they say: No. Blah blah blah.'; But they wont give a reason why not.... Can u give me some stradegies to convince them? (Im 13...)What are some ways to convince my parents to let me have another peircing on my lobe?
Don't nag at them, try and act grown up about it. Help out around the house, help with shopping.. Show your more mature than they think.





Keep it suttle show them images of what your wanting so they can see its not bad, and say you wont want anymore. (Even if you do)





Good Luck.What are some ways to convince my parents to let me have another peircing on my lobe?
Buy the magnetic kind and place it where your second piercing would be and show your parents how it would look. They may decide it doesn't look too bad after all and let you get it.


That's what my sister did to convince our mom to get a second piercing, anyway.
Either wait till you're older, or talk to them again. I agree, act mature about it. Help them around the house. Tell them good reason for why you want one, or deserve one. Tell them you'll do good in school, bring your grades up. Well good luck. x3
Why Didn't You Get Them Done At The Same Time?


Never Mind, Just Say To Your Parents That You Want The Other One Done Because They Dont Match And That It Looks Better With 2. x

No comments:

Post a Comment