Thursday, May 13, 2010

What could I do to convince my parent to insure me to a car?

I am getting my license in 2 days, but my parents are not going to insure me to a car because the prices are too expensive because iam under age. What could i say to convince them to insure me to a car? (I need to be insured because my work place is a 30 minute drive and im tired of getting up early to take the bus). I already said i would pay for my own gas too.What could I do to convince my parent to insure me to a car?
well im underage, get a shitty car, then insure it with a teenager insurance company. i dont know where i saw the ad, but some company does teens exclusively, so i guess they would be cheap. or you can make your parents pay 1000 every 6 months more by adding your name to their insurance. however some insurance companies offer a good grade discount to teens, 3.0 or better and you get a discount. so get that, tell your parents it will force you to do better in school....What could I do to convince my parent to insure me to a car?
If they say it's too expensive for them, you'll have to accept that. Your driving license is there for life so you've plenty of time to get a car and insure it yourself.


My 18 yr old grandson is the same...impatient but to insure him the cheapest is 拢2500 a year. What parents can afford that unless they're rich?
I say prove to them that you are a Good driver and are responsible enough to be added to their insurance. You may want to offer to pay part of the insurance instead of the Gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment