Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I become anorexic without my Parents knowing?

I know all of the risks and threats, you don't need to tell me that. I just want to know how to keep it from my mother.How do I become anorexic without my Parents knowing?
You don't.How do I become anorexic without my Parents knowing?
You are a complete moron to want to become anorexic. You must be among the stupidest people on the entire internet... either that or peer pressure is just killing you to be skinnier. For the love of God don't become anorexic. That is so fundamentally moronic. Don't say you weren't warned when in a year from now your develop an addiction to not eating and start having vitamin and mineral deficiencies causing brain, organ, hormonal, psychological, and developmental damage.
Hi, you can keep some things from your Mother, but i can tell you for sure, you can't keep this from her!


You really do need to talk to a professional about this, but in the mean time, I am happy to talk about it.


Nobody would willingly become anorexic, so additional factors are included here.


So, I think I can help in the interim period, why not get back to me and we can make a start.


UK Personal Trainer.


www.srpersonaltraining.co.uk
Starvation and Anorexia are two separate issues all together. I may be wrong but your looking at going down the starvation track as Anorexia isn't something that you can adopt.





But to answer your question here's what I would do...








Celery burns calories, fills you up, and gets your metabolism kicking. So eat a stalk of it whenever you want a snack. Eat foods that help burn calories as snacks when your near your parents its less suspicious.





Exercise in secret don't let them think your obsessed about loosing weight.








Eat at least one meal a day. This will help binge cravings.





Play with your food. Okay, it might sound stupid, but it works.








Lower the temperature in your house 10 degrees to burn more calories.





Offer to prepare the family meals the more time you spend in the kitchen the less thoughts your parents will have regarding you not eating.





Discretely spit food into a cup at meal times.





Go to the kitchen often and pretend you鈥檙e snacking. Take a bite out of something and take a long time, look in the fridge, leave dirty dishes in your sink, take things to your room (then flush them down the toilet), pour milk down the drain, break a cracker in your hands and leave crumbs all over the counter鈥?etc. They will think you鈥檙e always in the kitchen eating and won鈥檛 suspect anything鈥?trust me, if you never go to the kitchen, your family will notice.





Hide zip lock bags and trash bags in your room and say you鈥檙e doing your homework so you can eat in there. Just throw away the food in the bags and bring your empty plate back to the kitchen after 15 minutes or so. Dispose of the food before it starts to smell, though.





Grab something to eat on your way to school (because you鈥檙e in a hurry) and throw it away when you get there.
Not trying to lecture but honestly anorexia is not a choice and its not a game, its a disorder. people who are anorexic are sick, they are ill and they need help. You have a lot of nerve if your highest concern is hiding from your mother when there are others out there dying from it. It is like pro-longed suicide so you really should think about if killing yourself is worth it because you may think you will stop at a certain point but you will not, you will go until you die. So think hard about it and if you still think its the way you want to live then you might as well just off yourself because both have the same result. what a sad case your are.
Wow some peoples answers are harsh. Anyways I dont think you should become anorexic. Trust me guys wont like it! Its better to be curvy. I want to lose weight too but not anorexic. You should just exercise alot and eat 5 small meals a day and get a skinny, healthy, toned body. I know your looking for the easy way out to become skinny but its better to exercise.. trust me it'll be worth it! You can get skinny by exercising. Look at the celebrities.. although SOME become anorexic... most of them are really skinny and they did that by exercising. So please take my advice and just exercise! Im telling you I know so many anorexic/bulemic girls and they regret not eating! neways good luck I hope you achieve the body you desire the healthy wayy! =] Ull look stunning in no time!
Your pathetic... I ain't gonna waiste my time tellin you how it could kill you... I'm gonna tell you that instead of being the little prissy miss ';I WANNA BE SKINNY'; lose, why don't you get off ur fat lazy *** and exercise!!!!! I'm extremely underweight and you can see all the bones in my freakin body and guess what%26gt; I didn't need a pthetic little mental issue to loose all that weight I just don't eat like a freakin COW! My sister was anorexic for 2 years and then when she was FORCED to eat food she eventually became bulimic for 3 years right after that and just recently recovered!!! If you DARE be half as skinny and boney as me then go right ahead... I really do hope you end up in the hospital!!! My freakin nurologist had to take me off a medication because I was too underweight to handle it and I'm not gaining weight I'm actually still loosing weight. I eat 1 meal a day which is dinner and I'm vegetarian so my main food is vegetables and today the only thing I ate was 1 piece of bread at dinner time and now I have to go to sleep so its the only thing im GONNA eat. I actually have a reason for my no eating, I take a pill to help me concentrate and I get lots of effects from it and 1 of them is I loose my appetite all day so I literally had 2 force that 1 piece of bread down my throat and ppl make fun of me cos I have 2 change for gym class in front of all the other girls and they give me dirty looks and call me names refering to how im way too skinny so its no fun to be underweight but I just have no choice but to be underweight!
Obviously you don't know the risks.





Anorexia is far from healthy. And barring the fact that you're likely rolling your eyes and huffing, I wouldn't tell you how to hide such a thing from your mother. If I knew your mother, I would show her this right now.
They will eventually know. Unless she is blind. You can only hide it for so long before she becomes concerned. Why would you want to put her through that?


She gave birth to a healthy, beautiful child. Do her and yourself favor and keep it that way.
Wear baggy hoodies and tshirts. they cant tell. wear sweat pants. push food around on your plate or go somewhere and tell her you ate where ever you went. eat in front of her if its necessary. then throw it up or exercise. email me sometime. i am also aneroxic. id love to talk about it.
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with the first answerer. You obviously need professional help. You may be silently cussing me out right now at your computer, but you really do %26amp; i'm just stating what I think is the right thing to do.
You don't ';become'; anorexic. It's a mental illness.





If you WANT to get a mental illness you have some other kind of mental illness and should seek help for that immediately!
I agree with the first answer.
kind of hard to hide skin and bones. And I couldnt sleep if I didnt tell you you need professional help

2 comments:

  1. How can I know I'm anerixa, it runs in my family blood. But also, I can almost a month without eating anything. Also, my sister calls me fat so she pretty much encourages me to starve myself. But at the same time she tells me skinny. I can suck in and I can see my ribs, how can I lose more weight without my family finding out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your sisters are probably just jealous that you have a better shape then them and they want to see that change... just be proud of who you are! "THIS IS ME! I'M NOT SCARED TO BE SEEN!" my favourite bit of lyrics from This is me from the greatest showman. so don't try to loose more weight your perfect the way you are!
      "there's nothing wrong with being unique and special in your own way!"
      so just be proud of who you are and be you! the true you!

      Delete