Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I sneak a guinea pig In the house for a while withour my parents knowing?

I know this is a strange question hahah. But I really want a guinea I'm fully able to pay for all the guinea pigs expenses. And I know that once I actually have to guinea pig my parents will be fine with it. But for now and for a few months, how do I sneak a guinea pig into my house?How do I sneak a guinea pig In the house for a while withour my parents knowing?
Don't do it. There is no way you know that your parents will be okay with it ';once you have it'; than they are now. Obviously if they aren't okay with it right now, they might not be okay with it once you get it. In fact, they might just be super pissed that you went behind their back. Talk to them, do research on the pet and show them what you've learned. Show them you know how to properly take care of guinea pigs, and show them all the positive things about them.How do I sneak a guinea pig In the house for a while withour my parents knowing?
its gonna be hard cause they cry alot.....

Report Abuse



yeah, i don't know your parents but mine were 100% against letting me have one but after hours and hours of research they let me have my guinea pig persephone. Another advantage to the research tactic is that if or when you do get a guinea pig you feel much more confident raising your pet.

Report Abuse



this is what i did i got C%26amp;C grids and my bed was 15';inchess above the ground and I had a Bedskirt So I made A cage Down There It was Big and i put a covering on it and i played with it everyday and it had a friend to but they wouldnt wheek alot and when they did it was the time i got them used to.

Report Abuse



The cage needs to be pretty big. They're obviously going to see it.

Report Abuse



animalLOVE, they don't need a cup of fruits a day. Only a couple pieces of fruit a week, because it's too high in sugar.

Report Abuse



Are you really so big on getting what you want, at any price to others? If you really can look after a pet unaided (including possible vet bills, and doing all the feeding, cleaning, etc), you should be able to persuade your parents of this, and if you have trouble doing that then open your eyes to the possibility there may be a reason. And guinea pigs are social, you need at least two for them to be happy, you would know that if you knew about guinea pigs. A guinea pig, like any other pet, comes to live out its life in what is hopefully a loving home, not to be a personal possession.
Dumb idea, really, just don't do it, live without the pig.
just let him live in your own bedroom. Thats it
i really dont think there is a way.





Hiding him in your cuboard isnt a good idea. There is no fresh air. Or anything, and have you heard when these guys are hungry. I have a huge backyard. its almost 1/4 an acor.





I can hear them when i am down there.





this isnt a good idea.


and can you afford 40 - 60 dollars a month ?


foood, - need one cup everyday


vegies- need one cup every day


fruit - need one cup every day


bedding


friend - guiena pig and human


???????????????








Just ask your perants.
That is going to be very difficult since its going to need a big cage that you shouldn't leave in a closet or cabinet. Also you have to think about its safety! I think that sneaking in any type of animal into your house is a bad idea unless your parents NEVER walk into your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment