Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do i convince my girlfriends parents im not insane?

Yesterday, I drove my girlfriend home around 11 to her garage where we start to have sex. When she comes to climax she slips and hits her head. Her parents heard the crash and came down, we were both still naked and she was unconscious.How do i convince my girlfriends parents im not insane?
hahahahah


thats a funny sex story.


well it's kinda hard to convince parents that your not insane after they see you having sex with their daughter and her being unconscious.


what did they do when they saw both of you?


lol. hahahha.How do i convince my girlfriends parents im not insane?
did you at least take off the ski-mask? He didn't ask about the butt-plug, did he?


That one might a little difficult to explain. Did he notice the video camera in the corner? The Clown feet? Rubber chicken? The 3 pound jar of Astroglide?
So your actually a troll? maybe you should put your questions on private mister ';my GF just dumped me';....





I'm taking my star back for the twilight question... hummpphh....
it's a fantasy - probably best not to share your little story with your g/f's parents and everything will be alright





or they will think you're mad
Your just lucky that her dad didn't make you unconscious too.
Tell them you were drunk, and had no idea what you two were doing.
i thought your girlfriend dumped you because of twlight lmao


you liar.
i know its awkward but just tell them exactly what happened. and she should know what happened, so she can back you up,x
Just tell her folks you were just proving to them that their daughter is not a lesbian.


they'll be glad to know.
Get a room....

No comments:

Post a Comment