Saturday, January 23, 2010

What was the most humiliating thing your parents ever did?

About 2 years ago in Myrtle Beach, at the hotel we were staying at, they had like, karaoke night. My Mom, got up on stage and sang, :Bette Davis Eyes'; When I saw her go up on stage, my mouth dropped open and I ran over to the hotel's lazy river. Because if i wouldn't have, she would have did something stupid just for the sake of embarrassing me.





So, What was the most humiliating thing your parents ever did.What was the most humiliating thing your parents ever did?
Beat me in a store parking lot. They mostly beat us at home, but that time my mother just beat me in public. They were always abusive to us, physically, mentally, and emotionally, it was just normal for us.What was the most humiliating thing your parents ever did?
I don't really know...





I mean, my dad's pretty crazy but both my parents amuse people in a good way.


I don't get embarrassed by other people, just myself. But I don't even embarrass myself often. Just because I don't feel embarrassed.


Though I tend to embarrass my friends. But I do it on purpose, because it amuses me how I can embarrass someone else. I say something really loud and they'll be like ';Shut up!'; and look around to make sure no one's watching us.





:)
I can't think of anything right now, oh actually my dad is pretty humiliating. When he's talking to someone, he will put on the same accent that they have, yes 'scouse' 'indian' 'scottish'.... all of them!!


I just have to walk away.





My sisters friend has just been telling me that her mum looked through her phone book and got all the numbers of the boys, then phoned them up to ask how they knew her and why they had her number!! Now that is shameful!!
We were out on our weekly shop and my dad just started to randomly dance in the middle of the shop! - he was trying to be discreet by walking at the same time. LOL.





He just done it for the sake of embarrassing me.


I just had to walk away.
My dad humiliates me in front of my younger siblings a lot. They stopped respecting me and dont listen to me anymore.


And my mom told my english teacher things I didn't want her to day.


I won't get deeper into that, but it really made me nervous and embarrassed.
Once when my mom was picking me up from school, she loudly said ';Amanda! I got your favorite Spongebob Depends!';


I don't get embarrassed easily (My parents have made sure of that) but that was pretty bad.
I think the most embarrassing things my parents used to do was to ask me to play guitar in front of a group of people, and then start talking over me when I played.
We were driving on the highway and my Dad couldn't wait until the next rest stop and took a leak right out in the open. I was so embarrassed! People drove by honking . . .
As a kid, on several occasions, my parents would beat me with a belt in front of my friends. It was way different in the 50s and 60s. Don't be too humiliated, folks tend to forget.
Ummm thinking about it my parents have never been that bad.





The worst they've ever done is probably just saying how wonderful I am in front of my teachers at parent's evening who obviously just wanted to puke! :P
Well, my mother is trying to become like, best friends with the guy I like.


She's weird and generally embarrassing.


So yuh. D:
My mum discusses my medication with my brothers girl Friends.





Your mum sounds pretty cool though.
phoned a boy and asked him his address so she could come pick me up early....





LOL! I LOVE it, only one to have a TD - it was a party...
on my birthday this year...they met my bf for the first time and they asked him 100?s an it was not all that needed...
Gave me this face dear.........
THEY CREATED ME.
there are too many to count.
Not so much humiliating, but my dad would always spit comb my hair at the mall when I was little.. ick!





Cheers =)
What? Apart from the baby photgraphs they got out to show the new bf and questioning another on the 2nd date what his parents did for a living announcing they needed to know if he could afford me, telling one that I would be no good as a housewife as my mother always had to pick up my clothes off the floor in my room, and ';getting their names mixed up'; as they told them...........sending the bf running because they thought I was going out with others ( which I wasn't) it was just a tactic to get rid of the ones my parents didn't like.





Then there was my father standing at the door waiting, with camera and note book in hand, taking photos of the new bf and his car, jotting down the car registration and the 101 questions he asked before he got to walk inside and making a note of the answers.....then tell us to have a lovely time, that he knew where the bf lived, car number, job, etc etc and if I was brought back late then he would call the police or of course a more serious bf was invited to Sunday lunch and my father decided he didn't like him, so sat at the table recieved his dinner, went to the conservatory, got a deck chair and took his dinner to the top of the garden to eat it......in full view of us all and my mother pretended this was perfectly normal............I don't think I would have ever married had my father not passed away ( far too early at 42 years old)

No comments:

Post a Comment