Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I move out of my parent's house and into an apartment of my own?

I have a job that pays only $5.60 p/hr and i want to move out and get my own place. How do other people do it and maintain a budget to eat, pay bills, and spend with?How do I move out of my parent's house and into an apartment of my own?
Grow a spine!





Get a room mate if you have to!How do I move out of my parent's house and into an apartment of my own?
that selected answer was kind of yelling but oh well.

Report Abuse



I think you must get some room mates to share expenses with. This is fun and often easy. Place an ad in the local newspaper or on the ad site on TV and find some roomies. Do not sign a lease on an apartment because you or one of your roomies may want to move back home in a few weeks, When you get tired of peanut butter sandwiches and cold pizza, home will not look so bad.
get better education so you can get higher paying job then you could move out of your parents' house.
My advice is to be more financially secure i.e a better paid job and some money in your savings account for rainy days before leaving home otherwise you will soon be running back. Believe me. Everything costs money Its not as easy as you think even by having a flatmate.
get a roomate
That is what moving out on your own will teach you. Maby moving out on your own will teach you how hard it is for your parents to support themselves,and a family.


It will be up to you to find a place to rent,that will fit into your budget. I didn't notice how old you are.
try finding someone who is looking for a roommate. It is hard to do but hang in there and it will happen. Just do not lose hope and keep looking : )


best wishes to you. As a mother, I am proud of you for wanting independence. Things worthwhile in life are hard but if you really want it it will happen, maybe not over night. Just do not lose hope : )
They make more money, or live with someone who does.
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment