Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to get out of going to parent teacher confrences?

Parent teacher confrences in my school are tommorow and I dont want to go, but my mom is making me. What can I do to get out of it?How to get out of going to parent teacher confrences?
that's very funny cuz it's the same with me. Whenever I want my mom to not go to PTA, I keep saying how it's actually dumb. All they're going to do is say how ur child is doing great (if you are) but it would be helpful if you do blah blah blah. Your practically going to waste your time.





XD try that. I don't know if it'll work cuz it'll be easier if I was in your shoes which I am cuz I have to do the same thing but whenever I need to get my parent out of this, I just blurt things out so I can't really help you.





I hope that was some kind of helpHow to get out of going to parent teacher confrences?
well you could hurt your self or some how get really sick but best of all hide the car keys
Pretend to be really sick.





Go search it on Wikihow.





wikihow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment