Saturday, January 23, 2010

Parents: What was the last argument you go into with your current partner or you ex?

could be your husband/boyfriend/ex whatever. what was the last argument or disagreement about? who turned out to be right lol?Parents: What was the last argument you go into with your current partner or you ex?
';No we do not chase asthmatic toddlers around the house, period, but especially when i'm trying to get her ready for bed';





Gee can you guess who the speaker/winner was in that arguement?





##Chase had 10 more weeks to go- I was accused of the same thing, how dare I change, I wasn't allowed to change. Some of us (usually the women) do settle down when having children, they don't get it###Parents: What was the last argument you go into with your current partner or you ex?
My last argument was with my ex over our 2 kids, I asked him to pitch in 10$ towards their 100$ halloween costumes and he said he did not have any money and he had to get new tires on his car and blah blah and his food stamps had been cut back...I was FLOORED! he is claiming my kids for food stamps when he has them for the wkend!!! I just could not get over the shock so I went off on him and of course I was right and I was also right to be pissed about him not giving me 10$ towards 100$ because he ';had no money'; yet he had a halloween party and on his myspace blog it even said ';we supply the food etc'; no money for kids but money for booze? This is just one of many arguments like this and it makes me so angry!





The hubby on the other hand has been very sweet (he must want something!)
Our last argument was the day before yesterday. He accused me of changing and not being the same person as before. Duh, we're married now, have a daughter, and I'm pregnant with a son on the way. We were arguing all night, up until 6 in the morning. He didn't think anything could be solved and I have no idea what he thinks marriage is supposed to be like. I keep telling him we are not children anymore. We HAVE children, we're no longer teenagers that run amok, we have responsibilities. We ended up talking it out but this pregnancy has had us going round for round. Hopefully we'll be fine. Divorce is not an option.
It鈥檚 rare for us to have a full blown argument, but as late as breakfast on Thanksgiving morning, I was still dealing with his whining about having to drive cross state to visit my relatives for the holiday.





I can鈥檛 say that I disagreed totally with him on not wanting to go, but I feel like w should visit them once in awhile.



I am mad because we put in new windows and his dad has promised us that he would come over and finish them (the outside is not done and we are now on the 3rd snowfall of the season). His dad told us he would be here on Sat at 2:00 and he never showed up or called. (This is not the first time he has blown us off). My 3 year old said, with a sad look on her face, ';Grandpa didn't come over.';


I told him how mad I was at his dad for hurting my daughter and that I want nothing more to do with him. (There is a lot of issues that everyone doesn't know about.)


I know everyone will tell me I am wrong.
Hm. We don't argue much. We bicker all the time, but it's more good natured.


I think the last true argument was about his hours at work. That was eons ago though. We compromised, so I don't know who was right and don't care - he's home more and on a regular schedule now, so it's all good.
We bicker about the DUMBEST things all the time...actually we will go through spells of getting along great and then spells of bickering. We argued about three nights ago but I can't remember what it was about, something dumb, I do know that.
We argued yesterday about our daughters diaper rash that got worse, he accused me of not changing her enough which really pissed me off (and still does) turns out he made it worse by putting her medicated Excema cream on her thinking it was diaper rash oinment!
I won't share the details of the argument, but I was right. I am always right. Just ask my husband; after 30 years of marriage, he knows how to answer that question.
This morning, he just woke up in a bad mood. Everything I said, it turned into a big argument.





Of course, as always, I WAS RIGHT!!
Well my ex cheated on me I was so mad! So of course I was right haha =]. I like this question. Star for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment