Thursday, January 21, 2010

How am i suppose to tell my parents that i might have yeast infection?

or some kinda disease similar to that. because there's this type of white liquid thing coming out and my vagina itches. im 13 so it's really hard to tell my mom or dad because they're divorced and i need help but im afraid to tell them.How am i suppose to tell my parents that i might have yeast infection?
If I was in your position I would tell my mum because it's a girly thing that she might have more knowledge in.


Just tell her that maybe you need a trip to the doctors because you might have an infection and the doctor will give you something to treat it.


In the mean time, eat some yoghurt, as it regulates the PH level in your body to help the yeast infection.


Good Luck.How am i suppose to tell my parents that i might have yeast infection?
An infection is nothing to be scared of telling them. If you are afraid that they are going to think that you are having sex, an infection is not proof of that. You can go to the store yourself and but a test to see if you have a yeast infection, and if you do, then you can also by the treatment for it without your parents knowing.
I think you should tell your mum, as its more or a girly type of question. Luckily, its nothing to be embarrased about as 90% of all women have it at least once in their life. I would say go down the shops and get a thrush cream, but I'm not sure what age you have to be to buy it. If your confident enough pop down to the doctors. Hope this helps :)
just tell your mom. you dont have to have sex to get somthing like that. its no big deal and she wont fuss at you or anything





You: Mom I think I have a yeast infection


Mom: Okay well lets go to the store and get you some med.





That simple.
if i were you i wouldnt tell my dad but i would tell my mom and she should bring you to get an over the counter thing no biggy :) everyone around your age gets them dont sweat it :)
i recently just had one for a while and i didn't want to tell anyone so i just ate alot of yogurt showered all the time and it went away yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment