Saturday, January 23, 2010

Advise I'm moving out of my parents house soon and would like some advise from others?

I'm finally getting my own place which is scary yet I'm anticipating it. I just wanted a couple of tips any kind will do. Thanks alot.Advise I'm moving out of my parents house soon and would like some advise from others?
don't move far, it is nice to go back for a home cooked meal and Mom will be glad to see you, even if you have a bag of dirty clothes. :)Advise I'm moving out of my parents house soon and would like some advise from others?
well you need to budget well.





When i first moved out i didn't think about all the things i would need and how much it would end up costing me. for example my first place was a 2 bedroom apartment my rent was 1150.00 my electric was like 20.00 cable was 70.00 and i had my cell which was 60.00 then i had to pay for laundry which came to like 40.00 every two weeks then god groceries, toiletries and other odds n end like cleaning stuff was overwhelming.





my best advise is the off brand stuff is just as good as the name brand. dont be afraid to clip coupons and always have a saftey net for emergency's dont finace to many things at one time and try to get you bill dates on different weeks so you dont have to pay rent, electric and cable all on the same friday. cause it sucks going a week or 2 with little or no money. other then that good luck!
When living on your own its important to keep to a budget. Make sure you know how much you'll need at the end of each month to handle your expenses (rent, bills, groceries, etc).





You'll also need to make sure to have all the appliances and home accessories (toaster, sheets, cleaning supplies, TV?) that are so easy to take for granted.





Beyond that, be sure to stay up past your bed time and have fun!
Well I suggest for one do your research on how much things cost cause when I first moved out and walked down the toilette paper isle I was lost....lol....I know that might seem funny but you are truly unaware how much and what to buy intell you are doin it.....Well congrats hope it all works out for ya!!!!
You should be able to handle being independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment