Thursday, January 21, 2010

What should my friend tell her parents about me leaving my car at her house overnight?

I want to stay at my boyfriend's house tonight without my parents knowing. I told them I was spending the night at my friend's house, and asked my friend if I could park my car at her house. She was fine with it, but her parents will be home, and she can't tell them ';Oh, she's parking her car here so that she can stay at her boyfriend's'; because they wouldn't approve.





What could she tell them?What should my friend tell her parents about me leaving my car at her house overnight?
tell them u need somewhere to park your car because some of youre family is going to be coming over and there isnt enought parking spaces for evryone so your trying to make some more space %26amp; if that wont work maybe have your friend pick you up %26amp; have ur bf meet u somewhereWhat should my friend tell her parents about me leaving my car at her house overnight?
Why are you lying to your parents. These people love you. Try and be open with them. When you lie, you risk getting caught and getting caught in a lie makes people lose respect for you. If you are old enough to have sex, you are old enough to be open and truthful about it.
Have your friend pick you up and leave your car at home. Have your boyfriend meet you somewhere or pick you up at the friend's house.
you shoudlnt be staying the night at your bf's house

No comments:

Post a Comment