Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I move out of my parents house when I have no source of income?

And how can I have a source of income when every company requires experience that I can't get without being hired somewhere?





Life is one big trap and I am stuck. The only answer is to run away and become a hermit, which will happen before long when my parents finally kick me out like they said they would. I wonder how far I can make it on 48 bucks. Make that 40 after I piss away even more money on booze.How can I move out of my parents house when I have no source of income?
That is not true. Get a job at Mcdonalds, heck go apply for a construction job, good pay but obviously hard work.





Sometimes lowering our standards just a bit will open thousands of posibilities. Feeling you are going back instead of forward can deter you from starting something to improve your situation.





remember everyone must sometimes take a few steps back to get enough momentum to jump over an obstacle in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment