Saturday, January 23, 2010

Parents wpuld you put a photo of your child on facebook?

I would love to put some photos of my son on there. But I am not sure whether this is a good idea. I know there is a safety setting, but nothing is fool proof is it?





I know im probably bieng a bit overprotective, but in this day and age i dont think you can be too careful. What do you all think?Parents wpuld you put a photo of your child on facebook?
personally, i wouldnt. You never know who is looking, and what we would consider an innocent photo may be taken differently by some of the weirdos out there.Parents wpuld you put a photo of your child on facebook?
well, I have pictures of my daughter on myspace! She is two 1/2 and I have my profile set to PRIVATE.. so you have to be in my friend list, or in order to become my friend you have to know my full name and email, and still even then i have to approve the add. SO I would say that its safe as far as how I have done it. .and I understand your concern.. I am not sure what privacy settings Facebook has..but I would say go for it. as long as your location is not revealed you should be just fine!
Well, as long as you don't give our your address and phone number on facebook, i dont' see a problem with putting pictures up.





I think pedophiles are targeting kids who put up profiles at these sites, not parents who put up kids' pictures, if you see what i mean.



Yes, my sons even have their own facebook pages. There are privacy settings that allow you to be unsearchable, as well as only allowing friends to view your profile, my kids and I are all on those settings.





I trust everyone who can see them either on my profile or their own, and it's a great way for the people who live far away to keep up with their growth etc.
Yes - Have lots of pictures of our family on facebook and videos on youtube - i think you can be a bit too careful, and it's nice for people who I very rarely see (like my cousin in Australia) to see how were all getting on!
Hi i am a mum to 4 and i have as my children doesnt go anywhere without myself or family or well known friends even then i will have the parents phone numbers and my children will have mine (hes learning our phone no at the moment) its upto the individual
I have 100's of photos of my 2 children on facebook my profile is set to private and my pictures are all locked to friends only.


so long a you know that your friends lists are people you know then this is fine no worry's





Good luck
why don't you put them as private and you can choose who can see them and who can't that way you can be sure about the safety and only the ones who you want can see it
I don't have facebook but do have myspace and its set to private and I only have people that I know as my friends so yes I put my kids pics on there...that is how we all share pics so everyone can see them and leave comments.
i dont use facebook, i use bebo. and my profile is now set to private with pics of my daughter on it. my profile pic is me and my BF, so the only people who can view pics of my daughter is those on my friends list.
I think it's fine, people can't view your photo album unless they are friends, just make sure you don't accept random friends. Also I don't have any contact info on my facebook.
I don't use facebook but I do have myspace and I have lots of pics of my kids up, I keep my page private and only add people I know





Beth


www.modern-mommies.com
yes I would put my childrens pics on face book its very safe %26amp; let anyone who wanted to see it, see it but I wouldn't have my address on full view set to private only address.
Yes i have loads of pictures of my children on Facebook. If you are worried change your privacy settings so only your friends can see your full profile. What harm can happen with a photo anyway?
I have many photo's of my three kids on my facebook page. I am not concerned.
Facebook (yes)


Myspace (No) to many pervs are on myspace.









I have my twins on my facebook, but its private unless i know who the person is who wants to be my friend
wow it doesn't matter, its completely safe...I know lots of people who have pictures of their kids and they don't get kidnapped and get raped...





How old is the kid?
Yes. But always keep it private and don't use one with the child in it as your default picture.
if your page on facebook is private, so only your friends can see, then maybe yeah.
I do. I know all my friends so it is not a problem in my eyes.






no i wouldn't...not in a million years!
yeah
I have some of my two up but I have retricted access to who can see them
What is it that you are worried about?
i have so many up ppl cant kepe up. great way family to keep up with our busy family.





xx its ok to show them just have ur name set to private not public.





show ur gorgeous babies xxx
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment