Saturday, January 23, 2010

How should I go about moving from parents house after High School?

I know i probably wont have a full paying job at that time, but i really want to move as soon as possible! I only have 3 years to think about this. And believe it or not, I'll be Leaving HS as a Junior in College (long story!) so I really want to become more independent from my parents. Where should i live? I hear campus is alittle corrupted at the moment...How should I go about moving from parents house after High School?
i think that you could start working now and save up for an apartment or something but i think it is best to stay at home if that's an option because that way you can still work through college, but you won't have to pay rent or anything. i understand that you want your privacy, so try setting up ground rules for your parents or something, make sure that they understand that you need your own privacy and shouldn't or don't want to be treated like a child.How should I go about moving from parents house after High School?
Well I'm a senior in high school and I thought I wanted to move out and that I would right after I graduated high school. Well I changed my mind. I'm not ready to move out yet and I'll be 17 when I graduate so there's no way I'll be able to get an apartment. Suucks.
stay at home until your done with school!! trust me on this one, you will miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment