Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I lie to my parents about going out of town for labor day weekend?

My friend is having a party out of town. My parents aren't gonna let me just go and party. I need a way to lie to them so they think I'm somewhere that they know of. The problem is, is that my mom has a tendency to talk to the parents of who I'll mainly be with. How do I avoid this?How do I lie to my parents about going out of town for labor day weekend?
you should tell them that it is an emergency.How do I lie to my parents about going out of town for labor day weekend?
Don't lie then. Your mother will end up finding out (sorry, no teenage friend sounds like a middle aged person and that one is easily figured out). Just inform your mother there is a party out of town you want to go to and you are smart and won't do anything dangerous like drink/do drugs etc.





You fix your situation by building a trusting relationship with your parents, not by deceiving them. When they trust that you are intelligent enough to make adult decisions they will allow you to do more.





You draw in more flies with sugar than vinegar...
You just don't! That is NOT a good thing to do! Didn't you hear about the woman who was able to escape from her captor in California, USA today after being kidnapped in front of her step-father when she was 11 years old (while waiting for the school bus) and kept as a sex-slave for 18 years?





She is now 29 years old, and the mother of two children that she was forced to have with her captor...and she has been a prisoner all these years...suppose you were to lie to your parents and something awful like this happened to YOU and they never knew where you were, or what happened?





These parents KNEW someone took their daughter, because they saw the car stop and scoop her up, and they never gave up hope, and 18 years later, by some amazing turn of events, she was able to escape and get some help...





Never lie to your parents about where you are going...
Then don't lie! Every time you lie, you have to remember what that lie is. Be honest with them and they might let you go, but they will have more respect for you if you fess up and tell them the truth versus lying about it.
In short, you don't.


Fess up, be honest, and you will not have to try to cover up a lie which you already know will be discovered.
If you have to lie then you shouldn't do it. My rule has always been to never do or say anything I am not prepared to see written in a newspaper.
Give them one of your friends number and say its the party persons parent. Make sure this person is mature. If they arnt they will give it away.
If your parents really love you they will let you go to the party.
yea if you hav a friend whos willing to do it giv ur parents their number and have them talk to ur parents if they call works for me every time x)
A
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment