Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you feel when you see parents smoking around their infant children?

How do you feel? Is this acceptable behavior?How do you feel when you see parents smoking around their infant children?
I would assume that the parents aren't very bright or else they'd know that their smoking can have a negative effect on their child's health as well as their own. On the other hand, there are no perfect parents.How do you feel when you see parents smoking around their infant children?
I think it's very tacky and shows lazy parenting skills....to me it shows the child's health isn't as important as the parents wants. I've never been addicted to smoking but I would think you can at least wait a little bit till you put your baby down for a nap or till you get home if you're out in public to smoke.....but I'm not a smoker.
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment