Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parents When Your Kids Have a Common Cold Do You still take them to the park?

Granted it is nice and warm out.





If not Do you think it is wrong to take your kids to the park when they have a cold?Parents When Your Kids Have a Common Cold Do You still take them to the park?
If my child feels well enough to get out in the sunshine then yes, I wouldParents When Your Kids Have a Common Cold Do You still take them to the park?
I would take my kids to the park if I would take them to school. That is, I wouldn't hold them back for just a sniffle or mild cough, but I certainly would hold them back if they had had a fever in the last 24 hours, if they had a constantly runny nose or constant cough, if they were exhausted, if they had been throwing up in the last 24 hours, or if they were on their first day of antibiotics.
Sure. Like others said their immune systems need to be built up or they'll be in real trouble when they get older. Besides the best disinfectant is the sun.





They need fresh air to get better too.





Now if it's a stomach bug I don't, fever would keep us home too, but just a little cold and I don't see a problem with them being outside.





My DD's best friend has a heart condition and we had to be very careful around her but her mom would let them get together outside if we just had a cold.
yes, mine just finally got over with a cold and for the past week it has been beautiful out and your darn tootin' we went to the park, I'm not a germ-a-phobic, if she had a fever or such then no, but all she had was a runny nose and off we went to the park to play, and let me tell you just about every other kid had the same runny nose lol
Ya know a common cold is GERMS...you dont get germs from being cold! I would take them out of course...I second what bugsey said about the fear of kids catching germs...it's also actually good too catch a few minor germs, so your immune system gets use to it.
Yep!





Some parents are so scared of GERMS!! It's insane. I wont keep my kids cooped up in the house just because they have a little cold, and if other parents are THAT afraid of the big bad stuffy nose, they shouldn't be taking their kids anywhere.





They're good for them anyway, let their immune system exercise!!
I would take my kids to the park with a cold if they are feeling well enough. I don't think we went a week this winter without at least one kid having a runny nose or cough.
well, i work every other day, and on the days i dont work, its just me and my one year old(her dads at work and her sisters at school) and we always go to the park and have a picnic and then she just runs arounds and plays. if she has a common cold then i ususally just take her for our picnic and then we just relax but she cant really run around like she usually does.
If they don't have a fever and just have a slight cough and sniffles, yes I would take them. Any worse than that and no I would not.


I wouldn't take them due to how poorly they felt, certainly not about any fear of germs.
I never let my son go to the park when he was sick. Why bring them just to get the other kids sick...
I would never take a child to the park with a contagious cold! Not only should people with colds be resting, but it is inconsiderate to other children, because just by going to the park and touching equipment you are spreading germs.





Please keep your child home and protect others' children!
NO I WOULD NOT TAKE MY CHILDREN OUT TO THE PARK WITH ALL THE OTHER CHILDREN ARE OR HAVE BEEN BECAUSE THEY WOULD JUST GET EVEN MORE SICK BECAUSE OF ALL THE GERMS CARRY OUTSIDE WHEN THEY PLAY IN THE PARK. I WOULD RECOMEND FOR YOU TO NOT TAKE YOUR SICK CHILD TO THE PLAYGROUND FOR THE BETTER GOOD OF ITS HEALTH.





DAEDAE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment