Thursday, January 21, 2010

How should i deal with my parents after being in a car accident?

I feel bad because I ran into the garage door when my family was eating dinner..Please help me on how to deal with them.





My father isn't mad but he keeps making fun of me (sorta) and im afraid hes going to tell the whole neighborhood about my mistake. And i don't want everyone finding out.How should i deal with my parents after being in a car accident?
I think the hole in the garage is a dead giveaway.How should i deal with my parents after being in a car accident?
he probably will because it's funny! i ran into my dad's truck one morning on my way to school - the windows were frosty and he was usually gone before i left, so when i was backing up, i didn't see his truck and *BAM*! he just loves to tell that story, and i'm 25! more recently, he tells the story about how i got snapped by photo radar. it's not so bad, really, everyone makes mistakes like that, believe me. just make sure they know you're sorry. i'm surprised he isn't mad, to be honest!
As hard as it is. talk to your dad, and tell him that you dont like when he makes fun of you. But if your father isnt mad you should be happy with that and leave it alone. Its really not that bad you'll see. Maybe you could laugh at it too
Is that all?


I probably would of ended up in the hospital after my dad got done with me. Trust you have it good...

No comments:

Post a Comment