Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I video chat with my parents when I have an apple and they have a laptop?

My dad has a laptop with a built in camera, and I have an apple with a built in camera. How can we video chat?How can I video chat with my parents when I have an apple and they have a laptop?
Try something like 6rounds.com - it's a website and doesn't require any downloads, so all you'll have to do is register with the two computers and than start a video chat.How can I video chat with my parents when I have an apple and they have a laptop?
Skype makes it really easy: http://www.skype.com
that shouldnt stop u from talkin um well best bet is to type in gooogle video or web chat download and you both dl the same chat app.
Just install Skype (http://www.skype.com/) on both computers, it will allow you to talk (like a phone) and/or video chat, all for free.





It's quite simple, and both computers should have microphones built into them, so you should be set to go. Don't use anything else....skype is free, easy, and trusted: Even Oprah uses it on her show ;)
It's not possible!


That's like trying to call someone who has a Nokia from a Samsung phone!!


Madness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment