Monday, December 28, 2009

What do you call a homeschool parent who talks to themselves?

Give Up?








Answer:





A Parent-Teacher Conference! LOL! !





I am a homeschool mom and i thought that this was really cute! It made me smile! !What do you call a homeschool parent who talks to themselves?
just read this to my mom(in room) and my sister (in another state), and we all loved this joke, thank you for making us laugh!What do you call a homeschool parent who talks to themselves?
ya here you can find the sollution for your question to know the information about homeschool parents


http://conferencecallanswering鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



Ha ha ha ha ha! Heard it before and it is still cute!
Cute!





As for Me, Myself and I, it can go two ways: There's either a Parent/Teacher Conference going on or the Principal and I are discussing Academics and Field Trips.





Keep the jokes coming...Anything POSITIVE for Homeschooling is a plus
Every teacher told me the same thing,';You taught him well, he tests at the highest percentile, you did a good job.'; I restrained myself from saying duh! at every conference in the elementary years.





Funny question, made me chuckle.
Thank you so much for posting this! It's nice to see some lighter questions regarding homeschooling on here! I love it!
LOL


that is cute!
Thanks, I laughed too. It helps to have something to laugh about every once in a while.
That one was good, it made me smile to.
WoW, this is too funny! HAHA!
:-).





Me too.
Thanks for the laugh!!!!





That is a riot.





So when a homeschooler bakes cupcakes after getting cake mix on sale is that a ';Bake Sale';?
that is cute ILL REMEMBER THAT AND NICE TO MEET YOU HOMESCHOOLING MOM ONE MYSELF AWESOME STUFF
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment