Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I get over my parents being gone for a week?

My parents are currently gone for a week. Im having a really tough time getting over it. Is there anything that i can do so that I don't feel so sad?How do I get over my parents being gone for a week?
Find things to do to keep your mind occupied..Invite a few friends over...watch a movie...if possible, sleep over at a friends that might help pass at least a night! and then right before your parents come home, clean the entire house--I am sure they will appreciate it!! :)How do I get over my parents being gone for a week?
keep busy! if you busy yourself with either school or your friends you wont have time to feel sad. Try n enjoy the time you have when they arent there do stuff u wouldnt normally do, iam not saying throw a party, i just mean stuff like blasting the music n dancing like crzy sleepin late doin what u want:) good luck
Just invite a friend over, not some kind of party or anything. If you have quite a lot of things that need to be done then you could just get finished with everything.





You shouldn't be upset, after all, it's just a week and then they're back I guess!
Try going out with friends or do something which will distract you from the thought. Going out, and enjoying yourself is the best way to keep from being sad and lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment