Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I know if my parents are having sex?

I think I have seen a condom but i am not sure. What are the signs to knowing if they are?How do I know if my parents are having sex?
If don't know for sure it is a condom than you must not have ever seen one. I can't say for sure there 99.9% that they have sex there are no outward signs but the are a man and woman it is a good betHow do I know if my parents are having sex?
Who cares? Good for them if they do still have sex. Just because you've already had kids or become ';old';, doesn't mean you should stop...most people don't want to think about their parents having sex anyway, so just forget about it.
No one on God's green earth wants to know if their parents are having sex..if you think they are just go in your room and put your earphones on and listen to music as loud as possible.
Haha...Ask one of them?





Strange question to ask though.





If they are, then they could be wearing a condom if your mother is still quite young and don't want any more children.
Is none of your business, worry if you are having sex silly
why do you want to know? ew!


i would rather not know if my parents were having naughties lol
they wouldnt wear a condom...you dork!
What do you want to watch? Mind your own damn business.





You are here arent you?
why would you want to know? i prefer to think that mine arent

No comments:

Post a Comment